- Marisa McGinley, DO: "Leveraging Technology for Multiple Sclerosis Care"
- Shari Rogal, MD, MPH: "Using Implementation Science to Improve Helathcare"
- Martina Anto-Ocrah, PhD, MPH, MT(ASCP): "Women's Sexual and Reproductive Health Outcomes after Mild Traumatic Brain Injury"
- Sarah M. Wilson, PhD: "Stakeholder-Engaged Development of Tobacco Cessation INterventions and Implementation Strategies"
- Alison Culyba, MD, PHD, MPH: "Social Connections: How and Why They Matter for Youth Violence Prevention"
- Traci M. Kazmerski, MD, MS: "Improving Sexual Reproductive Health for People with Cystic Fibrosis"
- Stefanie Kennon-McGill, PhD: "Prenatal Cannabis and Cannaboid Use: Perceptions, Prevalence, and Fetal Exposure"
- Building Science and Equity Panel
- Kaleab Z. Abebe, PhD: "How to Collaborated with a Biostatistician...At Least in My Opinion"
- Maisa Feghali, MD, MSCR: "Metabolic Analysis for Treatment Choice in Gestational Diabetes Mellitus"
- Kristin Ray, MD, MS: "Strengthening Pediatric Primary Care with Telemedicine"
- Jason Colditz, MEd: "Online Support for Alcohol and Substance Use: State of the Research and Directions Forward"
- Alex F. Bokov, PhD, MS: "An Electronic Frailty Index Using Data Elements Widely Avaiable in EHR Systems: Methods & Preliminary Results"
- Manisha Jhamb, MD, MPH and Jonathan G. Yabes, PhD: "Improving Patient-Centered Outcomes in Hemodialysis Patients: Rationale, Design and Statistical Strategies for the TACcare Trial"
- CEED Scholars Poster Presentations
- Lena K. Makaroun, MD, MS: "Medical and Social Factors Associated with Receiving Elder Abuse Services in a National Healthcare System"
- Special Seminar Shu Yang, PhD: “Empower RCT analysis with integrated information from RWD”
- Andrew D. Althouse, PhD: "Adaptive Enrichment Trials: Rationale and Design of the CHIPPED Trial"
- Thomas R. Radomski, MD, MS: "Evaluating Opportunities to Decrease Low-Value Prescribing (EVOLV-Rx): The Development of a Claims-Based Metric of Low-Value Prescribing in Older Adults”
- Deanna Wilson, MD, MPH: "Prescribing Hope: Treating vulnerable populations hospitalized with complications from injection opioid use"
Kimberly Hieftje, PhD: "Extended Reality (XR) in Health and Medicine"
Tumader Khouja, BDS, MPH, PhD: "Serious Opioid-related Adverse Outcomes Associated with Opioids Prescribed by Dentists”
#PittHSRseminar featuring @PittICRE CEED scholars @danjlopez8 , @AndreaJIbarra , Alaina James, Lynissa Stokes, Archibald Agyekum-Yamoah, Ayanna Garland, Ayomipo Ifidon, and Abraham Agustin Williams!— PittGIM (@PittGIM) Apr 29, 2021